Privacy is defined as the right to determine how much you want to be free from being observed or disturbed by other people.
What is Privacy?
Privacy is the right to determine how much you want to be free from being observed or disturbed by other people.
- The world is continually changing and the onus is on us to protect ourselves
- A digital-first world means our homes, businesses and children are at risk digitally
- As the digital world is so connected to the physical one, we must mitigate physical risk by protecting our private information
- We need to own our right to privacy and take measures to protect ourselves
Privacy is your human right.
CrowdPoint Technologies defends that right through a citizen army of family, friends, and community.
Cybercrime is the largest involuntary redistribution of wealth in history surpassing $6 trillion — a cyber privacy attack happens every 39 seconds.
What is the Peril we Face?
Truth in Numbers
Last year, Cybersecurity Ventures predicted cybercrime would cost the world $6 trillion annually by 2021 — up from $3 trillion in 2015.
This represents the greatest transfer of economic wealth in history. So far, the response to these threats has been outdated and ineffective.
Another recent Cybersecurity Ventures report stated that cybercrime is more profitable than the global trade of all major illegal drugs combined. This type of incentive is why hackers invest their time in attacking consumers and businesses.
Below are examples of of just how exposed our information is, and how aware the average consumer is:
- On March 21, 2019, Facebook admitted that since 2012 it has not properly secured the passwords of as many as 600 million users
- In a Varonis survey, 64% of Americans indicated they have never checked to see if they were affected by a data breach
- In that same survey, 56% of Americans said they don't know what steps to take in the event of a data breach
- There is a cyberattack every 39 seconds, an average of 2,244 a day
- The average time to identify a breach in 2019 was 206 days
- This same data indicates the average lifecycle of a breach was 314 days from breach to containment
- Dating back to 2014, 500 million consumers had their information compromised in the Marriott-Starwood data breach made public in 2018
- The average cost of a data breach for a business $3.92 million as of 2019
The data should cause concern. Cyberattacks are becoming more common, sophisticated and destructive.
CrowdPoint Wants To Help
CrowdPoint believes awareness is half the battle in the global war on privacy. The privacy war being waged against you has real consequences and it is happening right now. If left unguarded it will threaten your, your business and your family.
“Your privacy is at risk, and so is your freedom. Everything you have worked for is under attack. Most of all, our children and our future are vulnerable to predators. Many of us were unaware of it until now.”
The global war on privacy is silent and multi-faceted and it is here to stay.
All of our online activity leaves a digital footprint that can be infiltrated and exploited.
As our reliance on technology continues to grow, entire economies or governments can be taken down by network intrusions, firewall damages, or cyber terrorists.
Global IT security skills shortages have surpassed four million, according to (ISC)2. Nearly two-thirds (65%) of organizations have reported a shortage of cybersecurity staff. Additionally, 36% of these organizations named it as their number one workplace concern.
CrowdPoint recognizes that it will take an army to fight the global war on privacy.
Members — Performance and Protection
CrowdPoint offers peace of mind. Our members get the support they need for their home and business privacy needs with a membership plan that protects your privacy, repairs technology, and secures your digital presence.
Protect your Past
Shield your Future
Safeguard your $$
Our technology and our 46,000 technician locations will improve the performance of your devices
We will protect our Member's past accomplishments, memories and wealth from being lost
We will protect your future dreams and your children from hackers, predators, and viruses Our NoWare™ wins
|We will safeguard your pocketbook and enhance online purchasing security while hiding you behind a veil|
Brokers | Agents: Protecting and Promise
CrowdPoint offers our brokers, agents, and technicians an opportunity for professional development and extra income while also defending their friends, family, community, and businesses.
Cybersecurity Ventures predicts global spending on cybersecurity products and services will exceed $1 trillion cumulatively over the next five years. While other tech sectors are driven by reducing inefficiencies and increasing productivity, cybersecurity spending is driven by cybercrime. The unprecedented activity we are witnessing is generating so much spending in the sector that it has become nearly impossible for analysts to accurately track.